God I've returned so many times now!

Hi all, I keep returning, I keep leaving, but this blog is something I always try and do.

Allow me to explain, my mother is an alcoholic. I very bad one. End of two weeks ago she had a worse than normal episode where she threw up in my room, destroyed all my clothes, my bed, drank one of my two bottles of 1960 vintage Dom Pérignon- and then ransacked my room in search of more alcohol. 

That was the last straw and so I left, I moved out. I have a job, why not? My Dad was cool with it, in fact he said he'd leave if he could, then gave me 2 twelve packs of beer! I rarely drink- but the sentiment is still appreciated. 

At first I packed all my things and crashed at my Auntie's for a week. It was magical. Really, it was. My mother had demonized my auntie so much, but there it felt so good, it felt like I had a family again. A feeling I hadn't had for a long time. I was broken and they fixed me; they were loving, caring and they all behaved like a family! They all hung out and spoke to each other in my old house no-one ever spoke to each other, 

So staying there for a week was sublime, while in the mean time I was looking for a place to move into close to work. I was trawling through sites like "Spare Room" etc. and I found this place I'm at now. It's brilliant! It is literally a two minute walk from my office and everything is local, and no hills! NO HILLS!

Sorry. That's a big deal for me. My old place was in "Muswell Hill", anyone who knows the area will know exactly what I mean ;)

So this place is great; the rent is cheap, inc. bills and my Land Lady is an absolute delight! She loves to cook so she always cooks me lunch and dinner, and I'm not allowed to do the washing! (as she's worried about the water meter)

It's great! She calls herself "mum number 2" and I'm so lucky as this kind of house is exactly what I need to heal.

And she is hilarious, for example she asked me to do the hoovering on my floor of the house as I am writing this article, I said to her I'll do it now and she asked me about my article. I just said "meh", I'll do it after, her response (and I quote) "Get it done first or you'll have red bum bum"!

Yeah, not a word of untruth, perhaps some context is needed- she is a Spanish Land Lady. Less weird now? Good.

But yeah, that's my new set up. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

In other news. I am compiling my evidence to show this, but I have reasonable cause to believe that a new game is afoot.

Since the beginning of last year, I keep hearing on the news a bus crash kills X people, a train crash, another train crash, ships sink, more trains crash. I plotted all the locations on a map and you'll see for yourself when I "digitize" it for you, that it forms a pattern that is unmistakable.

Now, I'll explain, since 2012 there have been a few full powered demons who are stragglers, who survived. Among them as I mentioned before is the Whisperer, an (Demonic) Apostle. Now the apostles are a group of demons that frankly not much is known about. But I know these crashes, are not the work of the whisperer. Not only is this not his style, I'm already tracking him, he's up to something else... Another time I'll explain.

No, this demon has figured out how to create a gap large enough for an ark to travel through. I don't know who this demon is or what it even "looks" like. But I am going to find out. What it is doing is this.

It is trying to create small pockets of isolated hopelessness, isolated in time, in different locations. With this, it can then create a pattern of external lay lines through which the energies collide and disrupt the fabric that is keeping our two plains apart. This will create a "wormhole" of sorts through which an ark can be sent through.

I have formed a RavenCroft strike team of Kai and Akabway RavenCroft to work with Weavers from House Starborn to trace back the magic through the weave and locate/ID this demon while I go after the whisperer. When I am done with the Whisperer we will go and deal with this demon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

On a lighter note, now that I have moved out, as of next week I will begin my pledge of two blog posts a week, and update and project log. I am very keen and excited to be crafting this ring, I doubt I'll be able to get it past three but with a bit of luck 4, or 5? 12, doubt it, but worth a shot!

Anyways, I think that's it from me! If you liked this, please share/+1 and feel free to follow me on G+ (link in top right of blog!)

Thanks for reading, and until Wednesday.

Good day!

Yours,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Leader of House RavenCroft and Councillor of Scion.
Consultant Exorcist.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).