Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

This is a technique that I developed when in a battle I broke my leg but had to keep going about a couple of years ago. Of course since then I have refined it and now I think it is ready to be tested by a wider sample size of magicians, thus I am publishing it here. Additionally I will be writing about it on my favourite forum (Occult forum.org).

This technique is about channeling energy out of the body.

Imagine pain, the feeling. What is it? It's just a "feeling" isn't it? So why do our bodies react so violently against this "feeling"? Now that, is a good question. I am not a healer so the answer to that I do not know.

But, if we inspect the feeling of pain closer, on the energetic level, I guess one could say it is "heat". Not heat the physical concept (the movement of particles -vibrations- increasing) but heat as an energetic concept.

Heat as an energetic concept is when the natural lines of energy are disrupted chaotically, this causes your nerves to send signals of pain etc.

The trick is, to center yourself and ground yourself, that will stabilize your energy as much as possible. Then you need to slowly draw the energy around the point in pain up (or down) to your central chakra. Do this slowly, so start with the edge of the area affect and then work your way in, draw it out in a stream (line) of energy as one continuous movement.

When the "pain" is at the central chakra, still in a continuous movement, draw it up to your shoulder (of your dominant arm) and then down that arm and through the hand. Then expel the energy from your hand, it must go into something- but I'll get onto that later.

When the "pain" reaches your shoulder, through your other arm, draw in clean energy (ie. from a witch engine) to replace the energy that you are removing, this also stabilizes your energy balance and prevents a vacuum building up.

By drawing the energy out of your body (out of your dominant hand) you have to put it somewhere, this can be a witch engine, a gemstone, a bottle of water, anything. I would personally use a bottle of water, because then you can cleanse the energy then drink the water, which will immediately restore your body back to it's natural state (it is of course very un-natural to remove some of your energy/chi and replace it).

Your body will slowly, by itself remove the artificial energy/chi and replace it with your natural energy (much like bone marrow making blood) but this process is slow (a day or two for small replacements).

[This is essentially a magical pain killer but it does not cure any disease and/or injury. Also, legally I have to tell you that I do not take any responsibility for this spells use and you should always see a doctor.]

I hope you found this article enjoyable and informative. Please feel free to browse the rest of the blog and/or follow me on twitter (link on right hand side of page).

Yours always,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.

Comments

  1. why our bodies react so violently to pain. Pain is a feeling brought on by a rapid change. Things naturally fight against change. That is why. To channel out the pain effectively first one must mentally accept the change. The first step to truly effective energetic removal of pain is to accept it. from there everything is thought so even if you do not get rid of the energy of the pain itself by releasing the thought of the pain and with the will hard shifting from it....it will be a hard shift....you can remove the feeling of the pain from your mind and thus the negative effects of that feeling upon you. The basic steps would still be the same. Personally I think you covered the physical aspects of the channeling quite nicely..that one method at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I am no healer, I can only speak from what I found works for me. I definitely agree, mentally accepting the change is very important indeed.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).