I have returned with a tale to tell.

So, how long has it been, a week and a bit? Yeah, something like that.

The reason I've been gone for so long- Demons. Specifically, the Whisperer.

The Whisperer is a Demon in a group of Demons that call themselves the apostles- in the interest of fair sharing I'll tell you all the story.

The whisperer is one of only three positively identified demons in this group, but we know that there are in total 47 demons in the group. The Whisperer in recent years has been the most active, the other 2 are on the background and the rest are pretty quiet, maybe dormant or not even on this plain for all I know ha ha XD

Anyways, the Whisperer has done the most horrendous things, that which I will not write now, in the name of his entertainment. His actual agenda we know not unfortunately. The problem is, my only hope of containing him is to actually capture him and keep him. The problem with the apostles is that when they are beaten and banished, they do not return to their own plains like other demons, the always return somewhere in this plain...

Yeah, as you can see it's a pretty grim picture. Anyways!

So, last week one of my servitors picked up a huge energy signature in the midlands. I went to investigate and it was the whisperer opening a spirit gate of some sort, suffice to say I managed to close it before it opened but he did get away. While I was closing it I had no time to engage him and so he got away...

Anyways, that's why I've been away for ages, sorry about that. Hopefully I'll catch him next time!

Just a few things before I sign off. First off, can I make a great big shout out to "Victor Storm @Scionascendency" - He's the legendary Master Aurelia Arcanon of Scion! https://twitter.com/ScionAscendancy/followers

Secondly, thank you so much to Kyle Reagan for her lovely post on my temple illuminatis wall. It's really posts like that that keep me going XD https://twitter.com/kyleregan09

Well peeps, that's it for now.
Yours,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).