The new peeps on the block! And other exciting news!

Hello good people of the internet! It is TIIIIMMMMEEE!

Hi!

I have good news, I am setting up a new thingymabob on my blog, a page with Contact info. of some of my associates who have opted to be contacted. Regarding problems of a magical nature or any other magical services.

They still need to write their statements so it might be a few days until this page is up on the blog. As it stands I have two very good and talented Associates. Their name's I shan't yet disclose. I have 2 Associates in addition to my Order Master (Twitter: Victor Storm @Scion Ascendancy) of course.

I have discussed this with my Order Master as well as with some major players in the Astral about this, and I have decided on my goal, which in regards to full disclosure on this blog I have decided to reveal.

My goal is to set up an organized Guild of Exorcists as part of Scion, to prepare and fight in the dark times to come...

To do this I must first become an Ascendant and then pass the trials. Easier said than done. Upon the launch of my London Coven I will be promoted to Ascendant (I hope).

If I pass the trials, I shall be be knighted as a Knight of Scion, at which point I shall begin officially setting up my Guild of Exorcists as I continue to study and further the Scion Cause.

At this point, a group of exorcists will be formed but of course we will be unofficial and our duties as Scion will obviously come first (as they always will, may I clarify).  But we will still function and be lethal and very active.

If I am lucky enough to be selected to become a Lord by Master Aurelia, I will first have to complete the Lord trials and then I will be able to set up my Guild, officially.

Here's the deal though, I get a lot of messages every day of people asking me to train them as an exorcist, and although I will write about this in detail at a later date I will briefly mention now. I cannot train people if they are not members of Scion.

The reason for this is that I am a Coven Leader and Disciple of Scion, my first and foremost duty is to Scion and therefore I cannot give my time (and that is a LOT of time) to such a heavy undertaking if it will not help Scion expand and grow (as it very much needs to *hint*). Because if I take on both workloads the stress will be the end of me.

I guess I'll make a quick note now too, if you wish to join me now and/or in the future as an exorcist in my future guild etc. you must first become at least an Ascendant, but much better a knight, of Scion. The reason for this is that it sets the minimum bar high and because Scion is a cause which the entire globe would benefit from, so fighting under Scion's banner (so to speak) is the best option as I see it. Also, as an Ascendant/Knight of Scion, you do a lot of what a battle exorcist would do anyway XD.

Finally, a note about Associates.
If, reading this you feel that you have something valuable to offer people in times of Darkness, ie. you're a healer etc. Or even if you have an ambition to one day become an Exorcist or magician or anything of that sort really, then please do not be shy to send me an email, or a message on Temple Illuminatus and we'll see what we can figure out :D

Anyways, I hope this update has clarified a few things, and like you, I am eagerly awaiting the Associates page and all the interesting new stories that it will tell :D

Yours, always.
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).