An absence of content does not mean an absence of activity.

So, my god it has been a long time since my last post, what 9 days?

Damn, so this is what A-levels are like, they're hard ha ha. Anyway, so the case is kind of stagnating, I've been booted off the case by my apprentice, I figured she'll learn from her own mistakes.. And as far as I know she's dropped the case (meh, as I said, she'll learn from her own mistakes).

Anyway, of course I am keeping an eye out for the girl, if she does end up in imminent danger I'll swoop in and do my thing.

In recent news though, my coven in London grew to 2 apprentices, but for the second time in a row, the newer apprentice leaves before he even begins... I've got to be honest, it's getting kind of annoying. On the bright side, internationally the RavenCroft Coven numbers 3 apprentices!

I was hoping to interview a new member and have her on board as well by this weekend in the coven, but it seems she is having family problems so I don't know when she'll be available.

In other news, in two days time (the 24th) Master Aurelia is declaring my Coven official. I am so proud, this for me is a great achievement! Also, I relish the opportunity to teach that which I am passionate about, magic! XD

My Coven is the official casting coven of Scion, we will be responsible for the time being for Scion casting work, which I think is excellent.

Finally, my coven is embarking on a great mission to try and build our own crude nexus. I say crude because we are trying to build it unguided. I feel it will be an invaluable lesson of magic and arcane engineering for not just myself, but also for my apprentices of course.

To be honest that's pretty much it. I'm hoping by the end of this week, with a bit of luck, to have 3 apprentices in London, which will be a really good physical power base. But yeah, that's it.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the absence and from now on I'll be posting regularly again.

Yours, always.
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).