A reflection on the past few months.

So, in September I became an Ascendant of Scion and was tasked with building and leading my coven, two months in and 3 people have come and gone, but two have stayed.

The two are Akabway and Kai, great apprentices. I get along with both of them very well, Kai being a fellow exorcist and Akabway being a very interesting magician indeed. Anyway, these two I have a feeling, will stick with Scion and for all this path has to offer.

I guess that's how it is, about half don't have what it takes, that's to be expected, Scion's not for everyone, but everyone is welcome to try.

I am now a member of the council too, as we are still new Silmerion and I are filling the boots of the council, of course led by Master Aurelia. It is interesting being in a leading position at 17. It just comes across to me more than ever how Scion has shaped up and is becoming (already is really) a true meritocracy. I'm younger than all me apprentices ha ha!

Anyway, also there has been some downs. When I joined Scion, it was just Master Aurelia and I, now we have 2 Ascendants (Silmerion and Myself) and 2 more Ascendants in training (Kai and Zenon) in addition to 2 other apprentices (Akabway and Joniza) who are also excellent. The other two are not in ascendant training not because they are not good enough, just we do not yet have enough teachers and so we are trying our best while we train Kai and Zenon.

Regardless, the demand for apprenticeships is still high, and they are still available. We are still welcoming to all inquisitive folk and we are still hand out apprenticeships... if you have what takes that is.

Thank you for your understanding.
Lucius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).