A humble beginning.


So, I'm guessing your first question is what this blog is all about, well I'll keep the explanation brief. This blog I am writing is about my journey through the winding, wacky and crazy path of magic, how it has led me to this moment and how I am moving forward on my path as an exorcist.

Around 6 months ago, the order of which I was part- crumbled. Long story that I won't go into now. Anyway, I was left alone and stranded. Some readers may understand what I mean by feeling stranded, for those who don't, it is basically feeling washed up upon a beach, the ship which has been your life has sunk, but you survived on this beach and you need to somehow find your path again. I sincerely hope that no one has to experience this, it is the worst situation imaginable.

It took me some time to re-adjust. I was training to become an exorcist within my order and then it fell apart all around me. That was the first time in my life I turned to divinity (apart from re-balancing of course- something which I'll interest you with later) to ask for help, I was wasting away, I was desperate. Surprisingly, I got a reply.I am now doing well and have re-found my path, I am now in Scion.

What is Scion you ask? Well, we are a relatively new order, we focus on balance to ascend and become better human beings put short. Does it have magic? Yes. Is it a "magical order"? No, there is magic but one cannot be in balance with only magic.

This is the moment I speak of, I have returned and have taken to the internet to share my experiences and regale you with funny stories which may be of service to you. If you are interested in becoming an exorcist yourself then this is a very good blog you to read (no pressure :P). I will be posting things from my past and things as they happen, all of which you can take away and learn from.

Tip for a fiver! Before you go on to reading the main blog, see the page (link at top bar) clarifying called "What is an exorcist" I am not some bible bashing religious nut, nor is any other exorcist worth the name ha ha!

Again, thanks for reading. Keep checking here to see for more posts and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Yours,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).