I'm back- for good.

Dear Readers, Friends, Family.

I feel I owe you all an explanation. Although I stopped writing here for almost 9 months, my work did not stop, I am an exorcist first and foremost and for the whole of my life I will help those that need me. Regardless, no matter how strong I am, as with everyone, life can get in the way.

I may have mentioned this before but I now over a year ago, my heart was broken by a girl. I fell in love with a girl who never existed, it in later years will serve as a cautionary tale to my apprentices in years to come as to why to never involve matters of the heart with your own magic. Regardless, it is not something I feel comfortable talking about but maybe one day I will.

Anyways, it took me time to move on from that and about 2 months ago I remember waking up and thinking "You know what, I feel better now" and I did. I have moved on with my life now and I am preparing to go back to college in the next few days. God it feels good to be over her ha ha.

The point is I'm back now, and I'm back to stay.

So, an update.
Earlier this year within Scion there was a fall out. Aurelia Arcanon went bonkers in a nut shell and so I made the decision to pull House RavenCroft out of Scion. He then proceeded to attempt to attack us with magic and so in one strike we shut his magic down.

For now the past 7 months (I think) the Dark Order has been flourishing, I say I'm leading it but really I couldn't have asked for better, colleagues, companions and friends. At the moment, including myself we total 5 members but we are not aiming to increase in size at this time. I am busy training and teaching my other 4 guild members the way of the exorcist and they are doing very well.

It's always a challenge to teach this, for example with Battle Magic, you can only teach an apprentice to the point that they can explore themselves to find how their heart manifests itself in their battle magic. And a lot is learned only from experience. Regardless my counterparts are awesome, really and truly, each and every one of them exemplifies the honour and courage that the Exorcist wields in the face of the Demonic.

So I guess that's the quick pro-quo update on my affairs. Just before I sign out I'd like to just explain once and for all what House RavenCroft is, and it's relationship with the Dark Order.

House RavenCroft is a noble house of Magicians, we earn our titles, they are not inherited. House RavenCroft magicians traditionally have always been Exorcists in the Order but there are exceptions. But the two are autonomous and run parallel to each other.

Anyway, happy with the progress everyone in the Order has made, I am happy to open the doors for a few new members in the new year. Look out for my posts now coming every two days and I am glad to be back.

Yours.
Lucius RavenCroft.
Captain of the Dark Order and Consultant Exorcist.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

The Truth.