Christmas preps and exciting new stuff!

Hi all.
So yesterday, my grandma (god bless her) gave me £100 and said to me "Merry Christmas, don't spend this all on weed", yeah, my family are funny like that (and no, I don't do pot).

So, being any self respecting, dignified teenager in London what did I do- I went out with my mates to Camden Town and had a hell of a good time! I pretty much blew over half of my money on fun stuff, but there's one stall in Camden Town, run by a light healer, selling very exotic and powerful gem stones and other odd bits and pieces- Brian his name is.

Just a side point, if there are any Londoners who are looking to buy stones, buy them from this guy, he has purified them all, and responsibly sources them too! His gems are the best in London, I promise you this.

Anyway, so. Before yesterday, I hadn't bought comic books in over a year, and you know what, I missed them. So when my friend suggested we go and get some I totally agreed. I literally spent about £60 on comic books, and I still don't regret it.

Why am I telling you this, because my friend was in the same position, and as we walked out, arms pre-occupied with comic books, I remarked how good it felt to get some again, then he said so eloquently...
"Yeah totally, it's like being desperate to pee for 6 months, and then finally being able to pee!" Yeah...
anyway.

So Master Aurelia has been nagging me for about 2 months now, to find a stone and send it to him, so he can make me my Locus (an amulet of immense power that can connect to every nexus and other locus on earth- a pretty big deal), so I went to Brian's stool and was immediately attracted to this amethyst, see the picture below, it was initially in a wire casing, but this has to be removed so that is can be used for the Locus. I mean honestly, this gem is pristine, I love it!



Anyway, I also bought a couple of rings, but more on that later.

So, after trudging around Camden with my mates we went into the stables and sat around the outdoor sofa's and open fires we had a few mulled wines. Over the wine, my mate very bluntly asked me whether I was a practitioner of the occult, admiring his bluntness I (dangerously) confirmed this, at which point he proceeded to prove himself as one of the most amazing guys ever. He didn't mock me, spread rumors etc. He turned around and said to me "I'm a little bit skeptical, but I am very open minded and I was wondering if you could show me a thing or two"

Wow, I mean wow. I have, when we were in a bit of a tight fix earlier this year (before I started this blog), in the past tried to get apprentices from my local friendship groups, and of course it was fruitless. But wow, then it turns out, one of his mates who I hang out with is a Chaote! Wow, I wonder where this new found network will take me. Chaps, and honoured Ladies, welcome to London!

So, that was my day in Camden.

In other news... the new and exciting thingymabobs!
As you can see by the title above I have decided to make some changes to the blog. Look up, UUUUUUPPPPPP I tell thee! and you shall see, a new page called "Popular Posts", this is basically where I will post links to the current, top 5, most popular articles, based on how many people view them every month.

Secondly, I am looking into getting an online project book here, where I will post my projects as and when they occur. Remember the rings I mentioned? Well, they are to be my first project that I shall post in the project log. I am making a ring of 12 familiars and a ring of power (lols, the LOTR references are addictive!).

Anyway, that's all for now peeps, thanks again for reading, remember. Click the plus button to recommend this post, and follow me on G+ for hilarious banter as I roam the interweb and for Scion updates, follow Scion watch (link in my G+ profile).

Anyway, comment below or message me if you have any idea's for projects for me to do on the blog, questions I will answer in the next article, and any other idea's y'all have for me about the blog.

Over and out!

Lucius.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).