Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! May the Yule Tides be Gaye!

Merry Christmas everyone, this year has been a good and rewarding year, I started my blog this summer and since then it has really taken off. So I really just want to take this chance to thank you- all of you.

Thank you to all my readers, who give me the drive to continue writing.
Thank you to all my followers, on G+ and twitter, who really are the bread and butter of my blogging efforts.
Thank you all, for making this year a great one for me!

And also, thank you all for the hearty Christmas wishes!

Now that that's outta the way- PRESENTS.

This Christmas I got two, very good presents. The first, from my parents (which was surprising). They got me an amazon kindle. Skeptical at first, I thanked them and opened it, got to the store and thought, "well. what kind of books do I normally read?" The answer of course, was occult books. Then I realized, the Kindle'll be a great way to read and indulge in my occult studies, yet at the same time be subtle and secretive. It works.

The second present is this. So on Christmas day, I wake up groaning and screaming against the oncoming storm (known as the sun) as my brother is poking me awake to join the rest of the family and open presents. So as one does, I check my emails and see I have an email from Google +, nothing new here, but then I open it and it says that I now qualify for my own custom URL, so here you go peeps. The URL for my G+...

Before:
https://plus.google.com/102632181174486989269/posts

After:

google.com/+LuciusRavenCroft

Right? RIGHT?! Yeah, no suffixes required, this is perfect. I am very happy.

Anyway, everyone enjoy your Christmas, you are in my heart, always.

Lucius RavenCroft.
Consultant Exorcist.
Exorcist and Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).