To conclude this years remembrance.

So, this marks one year since then, okay.
I am happy, and I want to say one whopping thank you to all of you, this is not only one of the most gratifying experiences I have had (and helped me not feel so depressed), but this just goes to show how friendly the occult community is.

You are all, beautiful people. Seriously, you don't know me, you didn't know the dark order, and yet all of you (in your dozens) emailed me the pics of your remembrance. Thank you.. it means so much to know that their sacrifice has not gone unforgotten. First I will post my pics of remembrance, then some of the others that stood out.

Again, thank you so much, we shall never forget their sacrifice.

                                             

Thank you my Lady.
Thank you Sister Silmerion.
Zenon, I thank you truly.
And you too Kyle RavenCroft, from the bottom of my heart.



Again, thank you all so much, until this time next year, back to business for me.

I feel it is important to remember them, and I always will. There is nothing more beautiful than remembering those who died for us- even if we didn't know them.
 Again, thank you all so much.

Yours,
Lucius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).