Moving on to greener pastures.

So, A-levels weren't working out for me, they just weren't. So last Friday I made the decision to quit my A-levels and do an apprenticeship in business. More precisely marketing (online).

I applied around on Friday and got the job on Tuesday- they offered me the job in the interview! So I just had my first day at work today.

So the first half of the day was... confusing. I had no idea what I was meant to be doing and so I sat by my desk and started researching some stuff my boss had told me to read. Anyway, come mid-day I finally had some idea of what I was meant to be doing and I got on with that. Which was all cool.

I feel very humbled, day one I was put in charge of writing the content for the website of one of the companies they own, to attract a larger clientele and market the website better on the net. I am very pleased, I am doing something really productive and why am I humbled? The site is of a very big company owned by mine (100+ employees).

In addition, my colleagues are all very nice and supportive. I made a couple of friends too!

Anyway, I am glad, I am happy, I feel satisfied, now I am going back to teaching my apprentices.

Oh and by the way, I am looking for a few apprentices to take after new year. If you're interested in joining Scion feel free to email me- lucius.ravencroft@gmail.com

Yours,
Lucius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).