A course of mysterious events.

Wow, have I been away for some time... again! Well, I guess that's "the job".

I thought I'd update you guys on a couple of things going on right now, who knows, maybe you'll find some of it interesting? I'll tell you what, give it a shot reading this, in the voice, of Morgan Freeman! XD

Righty, so one of my students in Russia recently underwent her own demonic encounter, they grow up so fast! To be honest, it reminded me of me a little, which probably explains why I didn't get very angry.

 She was faced with a demon not only way out of her league but also, she is rather new, and knows very little magic... My immediate response was telling her to walk away now and return in the winter when she is more skilled. At which she refused and figured out, with what little skills she has, how to beat this demon at it's own game. Well, she insisted on me telling her a method of extracting it.

The method sounds simple, but in practice it is difficult to pull off. By engaging the victim in conversation she figured she could draw out the demon, playing it into thinking that it was not noticed, then by making physical contact between the victim and an item of sentimental value to the victim.

The demon would envelope the item as well, as their frequencies (the victim and the item) are the same and it would not notice. Then creating an energy vacuum she drew it into the item and out of the girl.

Sounds simple? Trust me, it's not. One slip up and for the victim, and her, it's all over.

What I remember was not the extraction or the case itself for that matter. But the fire in her eyes and the passion in her voice that she would not abandon the victim. She took a stupid risk, yes. Then again, I am a RavenCroft so I of all people cannot criticize that.

In any case she really demonstrated she has that fire and passion to succeed as a battle type exorcist, which re-assured me a little. With dark times approaching, fresh talent is always good.

In other news, I am still giving chase to a Demon that calls himself "The Whisperer". He is a tricky little bugger.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Yours truly,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).