When not to use magic PT. 2.

It is rare that I take absences from my beloved projects, one of which being this blog! But I cannot write when I am frustrated and that is just how I was. For the past few days I had some, lets say "family issues" that required my attention. I have a sibling, an incredibly jealous sibling at that, who pretty much makes it his mission to ruin anything nice I have.

Do I believe he is doing this consciously? Of course not, that's just ridiculous nonesense to suggest so- but never the less he is doing just that. A lot of my friends do notice this too and often do tell me, some of which are magicians such as myself who constantly query why I do not just make a servitor to "deal with him" or fire off a sygil etc.

Well, if you read my last blog post (here) you will know why. The reason I write this is because at the time he had done something very outragous and more prevailant against me than any of his usual misdemenours (which I have now learned to hide from other people) and I was well -as some of my closer friends know I don't, "get angry" but boy was I close. I cut him off from me for those few days, I gave him hell for what he did. But boy am I glad I didn't use magic.

After a few days he did apologize and credit to him, he more or less admitted his jealousy and pretty much completely reversed the damage he had done. So all good. Things sorted themselves out just as ideally as they would have under any magical intervention but none was needed. One must always let things run their natural course before intervening in nature's way.

 I do not have it looming over my head that a "magicked" my brother. Additionally, he is really sorry and fixed things of his own accord. The significance of this cannot be stressed enough, it means he knows now the errors of his ways- were he magicked I doubt this would be the case.

Finally, my temper was running so high that had I cast a spell, I more likely than not would have done some serious damage to him (as the spell would have gone out of control), which of course I do not want- he's my brother!

So in concluision, follow this rule no matter what! Resort to magic as a last option inside a relationship with another person, once you do magick someone like that, there isn't really any turning back!

I hope you took what you could from this post and really do realize the importance of knowing when not to use magick now.

Yours always,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).