Been Shopping!!!!

Hi Peeps.

Guess what day it is, yup- SATURDAY!!!! You know what that means peeps- yup, I'm go shopping!

So today, I left work with the intention to go to Treadwell's and buy a good book on Astral Projection- there were none... :'(

The good news is though, that Treadwell's is THE most interesting Magic Shop in London in my opinion. Because it is for true magicians. Basically, it accommodates for all levels, so not only is it ultra beginner friendly but also accommodates for the more advanced XD. Basically, Treadwell's is the bomb!

Anyway, so I spent ages wandering their wears, their books, CD's, candles, altar goodies and so on and a couple of things caught my eye. A table top lantern which now, to be honest I really wish I bought- it would've been SO cool on my desk! Back to the point. I actually did buy a new Book of Shadows, great book, nice leather, blank pages, very nice.

I actually have a wand already, a nice, 17 inch paduak wand. Thing is, there, sitting on a display table on a cloth were five wands, the light was dim and candles were flickering around all across the shop, all the wands were similar and yet all slightly different...

Every circle I made around the shop I kept unwittingly being drawn back to the wands, I kept pulling myself back, subconsciously repeating "No Lucius, you already have a wand!" But alas, my heart would have none of it. I started, I stared and stared out those wands. I reached out my hand but was too nervous to touch one. Then when caught my eye, the gem embedded in it twinkled so nicely in the candle light. I picked it up, appreciated it.

It felt like it always belonged in my hand. *

*[Thing is, I have no idea how to even use a wand like this, still experimenting with energy flows to see which way works best for me. The great thing about it is, unlike my 17 inch long paduak wand, this one is about 6-7 inches, small enough to even keep discreetly in my pocket. Just what I need!]


I then decided in an instant- that wand is coming home with me!



Anyways, that was my day today. I guess if I ever have writer's block I'll take another trip down to Treadwell's XD. Anyways, have a great day peeps and enjoy the weather (while it lasts :D ).

Yours,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).