The Exorcist who carried out an Exorcism on himself.

Hey Peeps, what up!

Hi, so- if you had a look at the title, you'll see that this blog post is rather unusual for my blog (yes *sigh*, even for mine). So, the other day, I am contacted by a Demon, who claimed that it was "The Devil's right hand guy" At this point, of course my BS radar was pinging off. Anyway, I decided to amuse myself and play with it for a bit before "sending it on its way"

Now, the lesson here. Which I know, but ignored. Is never do well... that. Immediately I started sleeping 12 hours a day and by day three I was a depressed, walking zombie among other, much more disturbing symptoms which I shall not share here. That night (last night), I used the Tarot, I used the astral and I self diagnosed myself.

Now, I had never done this before but I knew it in theory, to carry out an exorcism on yourself do exactly what you would in any other case, but to yourself. Sounds easy, you try.

So there I was, attempting to enter my own mind from the outside, and not only did the darkness put up a huge resistance, but it was controlling my hypothalamus- I was having a very hard time concentrating. Finally I got in, and well, a battle royal broke loose.

Now, whenever an exorcism is attempted, the last resort is to do battle with the demon within the mind of the host, you risk doing very real, physical, neurological damage to the mind of the host. In this case, as small as it is, it was mine :D

After the battle ended I was exhausted. I had just fended it off, then exorcised it. I guess the Demon must have been much cleverer than I initially thought, getting past my laughter and getting into me (an exorcist of all victims...). It's like when doctors believe they cannot fall ill. I wasn't fully possessed, but I came close.

Anyway, never break the golden rule no.4- never take amusement from a Demon.

Yours,
Lucius RavenCroft.
Coven Leader of Scion- RavenCroft Coven, London.
Consultant Exorcist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Channeling Pain- a magical pain killer.

Please read- lest we forget the Winter Equinox of 2012.

How to cope in this life (of magic and madness).